Friday, October 26, 2012

The Biggest Burger Ever!

On my last day in Canberra, my brother took me to a burger place where he professed they serve the biggest burger ever. The place is just next to the Canberra Glassworks, called Brodburger. Since it was a Friday afternoon, the place was packed with people on their lunch breaks. We had to wait for a while before being able to get a place, and even then we had to be out in the sun. It was a particularly hot day that day.


We went in to make our orders. My brother ordered for me the bacon burger, which is supposed to be the smallest size already, but I still find it big. After ordering, we went to our seats and one of the staff then served us our food a few minutes later.

The burger is really big! I cannot even bite it in my mouth even when my mouth was opened to the fullest! I had to eat layer by layer. That is how big it is. I wonder how the others manage to eat like that? Perhaps they have bigger mouths than me.



We also ordered large fries to go along with the burger. After just half way through the burger, I was so full that I could not eat anymore! I had to pack it back for dinner that night. Unfortunately, I was still so full from lunch that I had to force myself to finish up the burger for dinner.
 
It was really the biggest and nicest burger ever! Now why can we not have burgers like these back here?

No comments:

Rabbit Brand Seafood @ Lucky Plaza

I had dinner with a friend at Rabbit Brand Seafood tonight. It is a little eatery situated at the second floor of Lucky Plaza, up the esca...