Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Local Delicacies In Kuala Lumpur

I reached Kuala Lumpur quite late in the evening, and immediately went to meet up with my friends who brought me to Port Klang for a late seafood dinner. I was so hungry that I ate everything I saw. There were cereal prawns, black pepper crabs, fish, vegetables and claypot bean curd. It was a really good meal!

Cereal Prawn
 

The half-eaten meal
 


Fish
 


Claypot bean curd
 
The next morning, after having breakfast at my guesthouse, I met Julie where she brought me out for the day. We had lunch at a cafe at Pavilion, walked around more, had a break, then went to Hard Rock Cafe for dinner.
 

Breakfast of toast, fried noodles, fruit and tea
 

My lunch of Penang Kway Teow
 

Julie's lunch which I cannot remember the name
 

We had a break of beef noodles at a coffee shop opposite Chinatown
 

Dinner at Hard Rock Cafe
 

My Chicken Macaroni and Cheese
 

Julie's fajitas
 


The next morning was my last day in Malaysia. After another full breakfast, I went to the pick up point to wait for the bus back home. And this concludes my Malaysian food journey!

Breakfast of toast, scrambled egg, fruit and tea

No comments:

Rabbit Brand Seafood @ Lucky Plaza

I had dinner with a friend at Rabbit Brand Seafood tonight. It is a little eatery situated at the second floor of Lucky Plaza, up the esca...